This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Mannatech does not own or control or to people that Mannatech does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Mannatech collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Mannatech account, when you use certain Mannatech products or services, when you visit Mannatech pages and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- If you register to become a Mannatech Independent Associate or Member, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, birth date, gender, postal code, social security number and/or tax identification number. Once you register with Mannatech and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Mannatech may also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Mannatech cookie information and the page you requested.
- Mannatech uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services (including fulfilling requests for information), and to contact you about specials and new products.
- Where appropriate, Mannatech will seek your consent to send you commercial electronic messages. The consent is sought on behalf of Mannatech, Incorporated. You may withdraw your consent to receive these messages or request to remove any posts of your Content from Mannatech sites or applications at any time by following the instructions in the message, or otherwise by contacting us at 600 S. Royal Lane, Suite 200, Coppell, Texas 75019 or (972) 471-7400.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN USER CONTENT, MANNATECH RESTRICTS ACCESS TO NONPUBLIC INFORMATION ABOUT ITS INDEPENDENT ASSOCIATES, MEMBERS, AND USERS OF MANNATECH’S SITE(S) OR APPLICATION(S) TO THOSE PERSONS EMPLOYED BY OR CONTRACTED WITH MANNATECH WHO HAVE A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS NEED TO KNOW THAT INFORMATION IN ORDER TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO ITS INDEPENDENT ASSOCIATES AND MEMBERS.
- Except for certain user Content, Mannatech will not sell, rent or exchange your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Except for certain user Content, Mannatech may transfer or disclose your personally identifiable information under very limited circumstances. Mannatech may transfer or send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process;
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Mannatech Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services;
- We are fulfilling your request; or,
- We are engaging a service provider.
Mannatech protects the personally identified information within its control with appropriate organizational, technological and physical safeguards. For example, your Mannatech Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas Mannatech uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Except for certain user Content, the personally identifiable information that we hold is only retained for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. When we no longer are required to retain the information, we will destroy, erase, or de-personalize the information. Legal requirements may require us to retail some or all of the personally identifiable information we hold for a period of time that is longer than we might otherwise hold it.
Accuracy and Access
To ensure that the personally-identifiable information you have provided to Mannatech remains up to date, we ask that you provide us with updates regarding such information and to inform us of any errors affecting the personally identifiable information we hold. You may access the personally identifiable information that we hold by contacting Mannatech’s Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you access the videos of any Mannatech site or application, you understand and agree to the following:
Video clips are the property of Mannatech or its suppliers or licensors and cannot be rebroadcast or duplicated without the express written consent of Mannatech, Incorporated, 600 South Royal, Coppell, Texas 75019.